Policies - June 2020
General Policies and COVID-19 Regulations for Customers - Summer 2020
COVID-19 Policies for customers as per E.O. 150 – 6/22/20
- Customers who are sick or are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 are requested to not enter the restaurant.
- Customers must wear a mask when entering and moving about throughout the restaurant. A mask is not required while seated.
- If customers arrive early for their reservation, we ask that they wait in their car after informing staff, as to reduce the number of people in the restaurant.
- Customers are to maintain social distance (6ft) from other parties while waiting within and dining at The Marina. Tables have been spaced appropriately to maintain this distance.
- Customers should practice good hygiene, including washing hands, or making use of our touchless sanitizer station.
- In case of inclement weather, management may need to cancel a reservation for the specified date and time, and will inform the guests via the phone number they leave at the time of the reservation.
- If a customer is already seated and unexpected inclement weather occurs, diner’s food must be packed up, and guests will need to leave the restaurant, in accordance with executive order 150.
- We will be operating by reservation only, with a maximum party size of 8. Walk-in guests may not be able to be accommodated due to limited seating.
- Parties will be afforded a maximum of 2 hours for their reservation due to limited seating.
- With any reservation, we cannot guarantee a specific table or area of the restaurant
- For weekends and holidays, a credit card number may be required on file to hold any reservation
- Parties will not be sat until all members of the group have arrived
- We provide a 15-minute grace period for reservations before reserving the right to cancel
- Parties of 7 or more will be subject to the application of automatic gratuity
of 20% to their final bill
- Please refrain from the use of cigarettes, cigars, and e-cigarettes on the deck
Please move down the ramp to the parking lot for any smoking or e-cigarette use
- Display of colors or affiliations is strictly PROHIBITED in this restaurant, and
will be cause for immediate removal
- Our restaurant is not pet friendly. You will not be able to bring your dog or pet on our deck.